- Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI)
- I walked away from Miss Bikini with a life today memories! But having to pick one event that I enjoyed a little bit more was the swimsuit fashion show! And to me, what the icing on the cake was actually meeting the designers we were walking for. This gave me a chance to get really excited with the designers & I believe added more energy to my walk!
Who or what inspired you to get started in modeling?
- My mom and sisters. We would all watch America’s next top Model together religiously and would learn the tips, advice, poses etc and just enjoyed it all. From then on we would watch the Miss USA & America pageants together and ever since then, the model in me came out!
Tell us about your modeling experience.
- I started modeling after my first pageant in high school. It was mostly volunteer work in exchange for the clients merchandise I would have modeled for that shoot/event. This was a great start to get my nerves out & to really see if this was something I enjoyed, which I truly did! By then with having some modeling & pageant experience, I got more involved from doing jewelry commercials/ catalogs, high fashion photo shoots at Miss USA & modeling for a celebrity designer in New York!
What is your best fitness tip?
- Other than tracking your progress & being consistent with your workout routine, I advise switching up your workouts every now & than can make your workouts more enjoyable!
- * this is something I do when I lack the motivation to workout
What are the beauty products you can’t live without?
- Ultra repair cream
- Ultra repair tinted moisturizer
- & Lip balm 💋
What is your personal style?
- Girly street wear : the idea of looking fashionable but comfy all at once!
What is one of the most interesting shoots that you have done?
- The under water photoshoot at Miss Bikini US 2019 in Miami. I was so excited to shoot underwater ( location was in a swimming pool at the pageant host hotel), I didn’t think about how I was going to control my breathing under water with still keeping a soft expression on my face. Plus, keeping in mind your body angles from head to toe. You can see where I’m going with this, by far the most challenging shoot I’ve done but would do it again in a heart beat!
What is your favorite thing to do in your free time ?
- I can’t get enough of anything interior design. Not only does it allow me to be creative but I find it therapeutic for me too.
What is the most interesting place you have ever visited?
- Doha, Quatar! From the people being so nice, beautiful architecture everywhere you look & the food just elevated the whole experience!
What do you hope to achieve in the future?
- I would love to be an official director for the Miss Bikini in my home town. Being the first representative to compete in Miss Bikini US, in addition to placing 1st runner up has only fueled me to keep going for the Northern Marianas!
Miss Bikini Northern Marianas 2019
- I’m a twin
- Only lefty in my family
- I did college sports (track & field)
- Became a professional Polynesian dancer in high school
- Always wanted to be a jabbawockeez